So why should you work with me?
Listen, If you’re still not sure if you’d like to work with me, have a read below.
If you know anything about SEO it’s this – the vast majority of SEO agencies are assholes. All they care about is getting your credit card details, taking your money and leaving you in the dark. Don’t do this to yourself. It really doesn’t have to be this way.
Here’s a few reasons why I’m not like the other guys.
- I know what the hell I’m doing. I’ve been doing SEO since 2003 and have invested over 10,000 hours to acquire the knowledge I have.
- No lock in contracts. Most sleazy SEO agencies will lock you into some bullshit contract, and continue take your money regardless of whether or not they’re getting results, or how unhappy you might be. I’ve lost count of how many clients I’ve had that have been in this position working with other SEO agencies. Seriously, all you’re doing is paying off Johnny Paddlepop’s Ferrari.
- Itemised billing. At the end of each month I’m going to put together a meaningful invoice and work summary document that outlines all the work that I’ve done. I’ll break it all down into sections so it makes sense. This way you can see exactly what works been done, and what you’re actually paying for.
- Total transparency. I’m not going to “hide” behind technical SEO jargon and other nonsense in an effort to prevent you from cancelling out or not knowing what’s going on.
- End of month strategy calls. At the end of each month, we’ll jump on a call to go over everything. We can chat about the work that’s been completed, work that’s coming up, recommendations, the weather and various sporting events. I’ll answer any questions you might have about your campaign and by the time we’re done, you’ll be happy as Larry.
- Meaningful reporting. I’m not going to send you confusing reports full of squiggly lines and confusing bar charts that mean nothing. Instead, I’ll be focusing on what matters to you. Rankings, sales and customer enquiries.
- I actually give a shit. I want you to be so happy with my work that you’ll be skipping down the street whistling Bon Jovi’s “Living on a Prayer” whilst high fiving strangers. I also want you to work with me long term. That’s not likely if I’m careless. You’ll see once we start working together that I ask the right questions, because I’m actually interested in helping you and not just out to take your money.
- My work is 100% safe. I don’t work whilst wearing a balaclava, nor do I engage in unethical or unsafe SEO practices. I also don’t outsource anything overseas at $2 an hour. I do it right, which is why I don’t charge $99 a month.
- I’m 100% honest. Perhaps 100% is a bit of a stretch. I lied to my mother once about spending my school lunch money on space invaders at the local fish and chip shop as a kid when I was 12, but hey, that’s just between us.
- Point of contact. You will be working closely with me throughout your campaign. There won’t be any missed calls or getting a different person each time you call. I may not answer if you call me at 8am on a Sunday morning while I’m eating my Coco-pops. Don’t do that.
- Realistic expectations. I’m not going to offer you a ride on a pony or magical fairy dust cupcakes, should you choose to work with me. Instead, I’m going to give it to you straight, and tell it how it is – right at the start so there’s no false hope. I’m also not going to make bullshit fake guarantees about rankings either. That’s BS.
- You WILL get a ROI. Again, I’m not interested in taking your money unless I’m confident I can get you a positive ROI. This is why I’m selective about who I work with.
- I cap my client intake – I take on no more than 10 clients at a time. Why? Because any more than that and I become overwhelmed and end up putting on my pants backwards. I want to be able to sleep at night, not be sitting here til 3am trying to keep everyone happy. I’m not about churn and burn. I’m about quality – not quantity.
- I’ll shout you a cuppa – If you’re local, I’ll buy you a cuppa and we can sit around in some swanky cafe laughing at those people that chose not to work with me. How’s that sound?
Ready to get onboard the SEO Point gravy train?
Let’s not waste any more time.
Give me a tingle. Here’s my number 0438 187 515.
If I don’t answer, please leave a message with the magic password “Colly Wobble” just so I know it’s important.