My hourly consulting calls are provided on an “as needed” basis and are a great alternative for those who may not have large marketing budgets and would prefer to do their own SEO.
- No lock in contracts
- Pay as you go
- Implement SEO with my guidance
- Move at your own pace
If you’re unsure if this service offering is for you, get in touch first and we’ll have a quick chat.
Out of stock
I’m often approached by small business owners who want someone to help guide them through the processes of SEO so that they can do the work themselves, rather than pay me to do it for them. In other words, instead of you paying me to do the work, I show you what needs to be done and you do it.
This is a great way for you to save some money if you can’t afford my monthly SEO services.
It also allows you to learn as well.
How does it work?
Firstly, this service is provided on an “as needed” hourly basis. So you’re not locked into any sort of contract. You just prepay the hours you need and use them up as you go.
Once payment is received, we’ll jump on a Skype call and –
- See where you’re currently at and what you need help with
- Address your goals and objectives
- Set expectation levels
- Agree upon schedules and workflow
- Ensure you have the required tools and software (if needed)
Here is a basic breakdown of how the service is delivered to you.
- Training/consulting is delivered typically weekly, via Skype calls. You do not need a camera, just a microphone, and the ability to screen share. (mobile phones are not suitable) Make sure you’ve got a stable internet connection.
- Sessions are limited to a maximum of no more than 2 hours per call. You can use less time per session if you wish. Anymore than 2 hours and your head will explode. I can talk about this stuff underwater with a mouthful of marshmallows for hours.
- Sessions are often provided in a “watch over my shoulder” way. I will be showing you on screen, exactly what to do, how and why.
- At the end of each session, if necessary, you will be assigned tasks to perform and complete in your own time, ahead of your next session. No this isn’t homework – this just ensures you get the most value out of your consulting. This isn’t always necessary. It depends on what we’ve covered.
Is there anything else I need to know?
Sure, here a few other key points you need to be aware of –
- I’m not here to waste your money or my time. If you’re not serious, don’t contact me.
- My style is brutal, fast and honest. I don’t muck around. I’m not going to spend 20 minutes on a call talking about last nights episode of Master Chef. Instead I’m going to be providing you with huge value explaining only what you need in order to get results.
- I don’t provide “in person” consulting. All sessions are provided online via Skype calls. If you’re local, I’d be happy to meet up for a cuppa and a chat.
- In order to perform some tasks, you will be required to purchase certain software. Details of what’s required, along with costs, will be explained to you during your initial call.
- Remember, this service offering is strictly guidance and advice. I won’t be doing any of the work.
- I don’t provide refunds for these, so if we haven’t worked together it might be best to give me a call first so we can have a quick chat.
- If you see this as an expense, or you think I’m “too expensive”, then this service is probably not for you. Instead, you should view this as an investment, because I can guarantee you will find it invaluable.
Ready to rock n roll?
Good. Click on order up top and let’s get things moving.