My consulting services are an option for those involved in projects who would prefer to perform the work themselves with my guidance. This can be a viable alternative if you want to understand more about how SEO works, as well as having more control over your campaign.
If you’re interested in learning more about this service, please read over the information below. Of course, if you’re interested in working with me, get in touch by sending an email or booking a free strategy session.
At a quick glance
Why you should work with me
Firstly, I want to say that I’ve been doing SEO for almost 20 years. I have thousands of hours worth of experience and know this industry backwards. When you work with me, you’re not just paying me for my time, you’re paying for my experience.
If you work with me, you’ll know right away that I know what I’m talking about. Here’s why –
- I have a comprehensive understanding of every aspect of search engine optimisation, including technical onpage, offpage, content creation as well as indepth knowledge of online business
- I’ve been doing SEO since 2002/3, developing websites since 1998 and have built and sold numerous online business during that time.
- I’ve been providing private consulting services to business owners for more than a decade.
- I train and educate other SEO’s – teaching not only how to implement SEO, but also how to build, run and manage profitable SEO businesses.
- I’ve helped numerous small digital marketing agencies bring SEO skillsets inhouse through private coaching and mentoring.
- I’m very active and well known in numerous SEO communities here in Australia, as well as overseas.
Before going any further, please read over the following –
- I’m selective about who I work with because I want to ensure we’re a good fit. I don’t just work with anyone.
- I only work with a small collection of clients. I do this so I can provide massive value. I’m about quality, not quantity.
- If you’ve never worked with me, I would strongly recommend you book a free strategy session before signing up for this service.
How it works
Firstly, this service is provided on an “as needed” hourly basis. So you’re not locked into any sort of contract. You just prepay the hours you need and use them up as you go. Once payment is received, you will receive a link where you can schedule your first call (and any future calls) at a time that suits you.
Here is a basic breakdown of how the service is delivered.
- Training/consulting is delivered via Zoom video conferencing calls. It’s important that you have stable internet, a quality microphone and webcam.
- Days available are Monday – Thursday typical business hours. Calls may be scheduled outside these times if agreed to.
- Calls are scheduled using Calendly which automatically allows for any time differences. All you need to do is choose a time that suits you, using your own local time.
- Sessions are limited to a maximum of no more than 2 hours per call, maximum 2 calls per week. You can use less time per session if you wish.
- You can use up the hours as you wish, however unused hours expire after 6 months from purchase date.
- Be sure to do whatever you can to reduce any potential interruptions, background noise or disturbances. This will ensure you get the most out of each call.
- Sessions are often provided in a “watch over my shoulder” way. I will be showing you on screen, exactly what to do, how and why.
Is there anything else I need to know?
Sure, here a few other key points you need to be aware of –
- I don’t provide “in person” consulting or coaching.
- In order to perform some tasks, you will be required to purchase certain software. Details of what’s required, along with costs, will be explained to you.
- If you cannot make the scheduled time, you must let me know in advance. Continual failure to show up for calls may result in non refundable cancellation.
- This service offering is strictly guidance and advice. I won’t be doing any of the work, unless otherwise agreed.
- I don’t provide refunds for consulting, so please don’t ask.
Please make sure you’re aware of my rates before contacting me.
- For consulting services, I charge $250 an hour for a mininum of 2 hours. 2 hours is a good starting point if we haven’t worked together before. You can get started for as little as $500 and go from there.
- You can if you wish increase the amount of hours at any time.
- Unused hours will expire after 6 months of purchase date.
- All work is strictly prepaid. I do not work in arrears, nor do I process refunds. Please do not ask.
Frequently asked questions
Q. What exactly can you help with?
A. I can help with business owners who need help with SEO for their own websites, I can help with those starting new online businesses, people running e-commerce stores, or any other form of web based project when you might need help with SEO.
Q. What types of people do you normally help?
A. I’ve worked with soloists, small business owners, large business owners, freelancers, digital marketing agency owners, and just about everything else in between.
Q. How many hours can I do?
A. 2 hours is the minimum. You can of course, choose to do more hours if you wish (5 or 10)
Q. What software will I need to get the most out of this service?
A. If you intend on working with me for the sole purpose of learning how to do SEO yourself, then you will most likely need Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog and a number of other tools. I’ll help you on the call so you only spend money where you need to.
Q. You said you cap your client intake, how do I know if you have any spots left?
A. Best thing to do is get in touch and ask.
Ready to get started?
Great. Place your order above or book a free strategy session and let’s have a chat. I look forward to working with you.