You want first page rankings – I want new pants and a yo-yo.
Let’s talk money.
Now before you scroll down and say “Holy shit this guy’s expensive!” you should know something.
Most clients that end up working with me, have been burnt, and burnt badly chasing “affordable SEO”. Infact, I’ve worked with numerous clients that have wasted YEARS and tens of thousands of dollars jumping from one agency to the other trying to make SEO work. All this does is lead to you wasting time and money.
Cheap SEO is always the most expensive.
Infact, cheap SEO is like flying to Thailand for a $200 nose job. Sure, you might save some money, but you’ll walk out of there looking like Gonzo. Then you’ll not only have the expense of a dodgy nose job, but now the additional expense of having to pay someone to fix it.
As with anything, you get what you pay for.
Stop chasing $199 a month rubbish and do it properly.
For those paying month to month, my hourly rate is $200 per hour. However for those that commit to long term campaigns, I offer discounts. Of course, SEO takes time, so it makes sense to consider the following options, rather than just paying month to month –
- 6 months paid in advance – $150 an hour
- 12 months paid in advance – $125 an hour
All campaigns run at a minimum of 15 hours per month, otherwise your campaign will take forever. 15 hours is enough time to get a reasonable amount of work done (at the bare minimum). Of course, if you want, you can choose to put in more hours per month, which most of my clients do once they see the amount of work that is being done.
Obviously, the more time you put in, the faster you will see results.
Again, I do the job right which is why I charge what I do. I want to provide a high quality service. I’m not interested in having hundreds of clients. Nor am I interested in churn and burn $50 a month SEO. I want committed high quality clients who understand that SEO is an investment.
If you’re currently working with an SEO agency and you’re paying a few hundred dollars a month and you have no idea what’s going on – then you’re being ripped.
Give me a call, let’s work together and do it properly.
Before you call me
Jokes aside, I’m selective about who I work with – not to sound arrogant, but I only want to work with motivated business owners who –
- Understand that marketing is hard, and it takes time, perseverance and effort
- Understand that SEO is a joint effort. For me to help you, I need to understand everything there is to know about your business at a deep level so I can focus my efforts in the right areas. No one knows your business better than you do
- Understand that SEO takes time. If you want results immediately then SEO is not the right marketing channel. Go do Facebook ads or Google Adwords
- Are committed, and not just looking for results by next Wednesday afternoon.
- Understand that SEO is an investment and will pay for itself several times over for years to come if you’re patient and play the long game
Please don’t call me if –
- You’ll cancel if you “don’t see results in 3 months”. Most campaigns take anywhere between 100-200+ hours. 3 months might sound like a long time, but if we’re only doing 15 hours a month, that’s not 3 months at all, its 45 hours. I cant turn your business around in one working week. If you’ve been on the phone to someone else and they’ve promised you cupcakes and candy canes in 3 months, then you’re being lied to.
- You’re totally fixated on rankings. I’m not interested in working with business owners who constantly monitor rankings. Rankings are meaningless if the phones not ringing and you’re not making sales. It’s important that you focus on what really matters – getting customers and making money. That’s the whole point. I want to help business owners go from $10,000 a month to $100,000 a month. I’m not interested in having long, mentally exhausting conversations about why you moved down 1 spot in Google overnight.
- You’re entire life is going to come to an end if you don’t get results. I’ve had people on the phone in tears telling me they’re going to lose their house, or their wife’s going to leave them and take the kids if I can’t save their business. This is always far too stressful for everyone involved, so I’d rather not.
My Payment rules
- Payment first, then work gets done. Not the other way round. All payments to be made in advance.
- No I don’t offer refunds, please don’t ask. It’s awkward.
- No I don’t want a bottle of rum or a carton of beer as part payment.
- No you can’t pay me “next Wednesday”. This is business. Please pay on time.
- If you pay 6 or 12 months in advance I’ll give you a big fat discount.